About me :
Date of Birth: April 29, 1990
Place of Birth: Saveh, Iran
Marital Status: Single
B.Sc. in Civil Engineering, Bu-Ali Sina University (BASU), Hamedan, Iran (2008 - 2013).
GPA: 15.02 / 20
Title of B.Sc. Thesis: Experimental Study on Correlation between Resistivity Measurement Methods in Concrete
Supervisor: Mohsen Tadayon, Emeritus Professor, Bu-Ali Sina University, Iran.
M.Sc. in Hydraulic Structures Engineering, Isfahan University of Technology (IUT), Isfahan, Iran (2013 - 2015).
GPA: 15.69 / 20
Title of M.Sc. Thesis: Feasibility of Modeling Electrical Conductivity of Concrete
Supervisor: Davood Mostofinejad, Distinguished Professor, Isfahan University of Technology, Iran.
Advisors: Mohammad Shekarchi zadeh, Distinguished Professor, Tehran University, Iran.
Mohsen Tadayon, Emeritus Professor, Bu-Ali Sina University, Iran.
Research Interests :
- Concrete Electrical Properties
- Concrete Reinforcement Corrosion and Service Life
- Concrete Performance Modelling
- Non-Destructive Testing and In-situ Monitoring
- Durability of Concrete in Different Conditions
- Concrete Structures Repairing